Wednesday 11 June 2008

still sick...

I'm still fighting this darn viral thing. It's almost been a week of croaking and squeaking and I've had about enough. Us mum's have to soldier on, when all I want to do is go to bed for a day or two. :(

So I haven't been up to much, a little bit of knitting, some television and of course the school drop off/pick ups.

As you'll see if you look in the sidebar, Mr Sew-Funky has added an rss feed to his little "hobby". He likes to do film reviewing, and you can see what he and a couple of other's think about the latest flicks by clicking on any of those feeds.

1 comment:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Huggs hope you are feeling better soon. Wish i was there would take over for you so you could rest!!! You are in my prayers that you get well soon! God Bless Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors