Monday 9 June 2008

busy day...

It's been a busy day today, catching up with a friend and shopping. Only, I didn't shop much as I managed to leave my eftpos card at home and so had no dosh... Too funny, my friend had been saying I should learn to like window shopping, and today it was enforced. We went to spotlight, my favourite shop of all time, and I spent nothing. She, however, bought some wool for me to knit her into a hat. So in some ways it felt like I wasn't going home empty handed... ;)

I am still processing all that I learned at the autism conference. It was so enlightening and my head knowledge about autism has been greatly expanded.

I haven't had much time to craft or read blogs or anything much else, but I am planning on doing a whole lot of that tomorrow. Look out, everyone!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Hmmmm, maybe I should leave my eftpos card at home on purpose when I go to Spotlight!

Anonymous said...

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me where you bought the yarn for the starfish cloth,I think it is so nice.thanx Mary B

sewfunky said...

It is a discontinued yarn. :( You may still be able to find it online somewhere, maybe. There is a link on the post to what it looks like and is called.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors